How do I register my group?
Please call our office at 1-800-989-1507 to check availability for your group and reserve space. We are able to accept reservations online or by phone. Any reservation decreases can only be changed by calling our office. Registration is on-going until the first day of the camp week.
How do I pay for my trip?
- A deposit of $100/participant is due within 30 days to confirm registration.
- After 30 days your reservation is subject to cancellation and may be released to groups on our waiting list if deposits are not received. Please call our office with changes to your reservation.
- Deposits are refundable and transferable prior to April 1st. Forfeited deposits may be used to add new participants.
- Any new or additional reservations made after April 1st will require an immediate deposit.
- Groups may increase their registration number as long as space is available. Please call our office to confirm space.
- Final balances for June trips are due by May 1st prior to trip date.
- Final balances for July trips are due by June 1st prior to trip date.
- All final payments made after this date will be subject to a 3% late fee of the overall balance after due date. Final balances are refundable and transferable up to 30 days prior to trip date.
- Any new reservations made within 30 days of the trip date will require an immediate full payment.
Checks and money orders can be mailed to:
839 Lake Asbury Drive
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
**Please include Group Name or a copy of the Reservation Letter with your payment.
What if I need to cancel my trip?
Throughout the year, TEAMeffort invests time and finances into trip planning, securing housing, and recruiting and training summer staff members. Cancellations negatively impact the communities we serve; additionally it is usually not possible to replace a group after a cancellation. Non-refundable fees help us cover these costs and ensure our trips are meaningful experiences for all participating groups.
- All fees can be refunded or transferred to a future trip served within one year if cancelled prior to April 1st.
- Camp fees less deposits can be refunded or transferred to a future trip served within one year if cancelled up to 30 days prior to trip date.
- Total camp fees will be forfeited for cancellations made within 30 days of your trip date.
We encourage groups to stay the entire duration of the trip in order to get a full experience. Please note that leaving early from a trip does not result in a discount or refund of any kind.
How many chaperones do you require?
Our camps are open to middle school and high school students. Individual trips are not offered at this time. One chaperone is required for every 10 students under the age of 18. Chaperones of each gender are required for groups of girls and boys to ensure supervision at our housing.
How will I receive trip information?
At registration we require one Primary Contact to receive all trip and payment information through phone, mail, and email. They are responsible for relaying this information to the group and completing the following forms:
- Permission Slip & Release of Liability (notarized copies due at camp check-in)
- Code of Conduct (one signed copy due at camp check-in)
- Any additional camp-specific forms (see camp page)
The Youth Leader Checklist and Schedule & What to Bring List are also listed on the specific camp pages.
We will inform the Primary Contact if any changes are necessary to camp housing or location due to unforeseeable circumstances.
For questions, please feel free to contact the Registration Department at (800) 989-1507, email@example.com.