Virginia Beach, VA
Along the Virginia coast there are many beautiful beaches and coastal towns, but you don't have to look too far inland to find communities that are struggling. In these areas the homes of many elderly people and families on fixed incomes sit in disrepair. This summer youth groups will provide help to get their homes repaired and maintained, and offer hope by reaching out in Christian service. Work will include general home repair, painting, and deck and wheelchair construction.
Lodging: Groups will stay at Regent University Village in apartment style dorms. Meeting areas and recreational facilities are located on site. Meals are at a local church. Evening Chapels are offsite at a local church. Nearby beaches and parks will be enjoyed for music, worship, and fun. All meals are provided except two lunches and two dinners during free time.
Area Attractions: Parks, Beaches, Lighthouses, & the Virginia Aquarium.
2019 Dates: June 2-8; June 9-15; June 16-22; June 23-29; June 30-July 6; July 7-13; July 14-20 & July 21-27.
- Home PageTeameffort
- Photo Gallery
- Our CampsOur Camps
- Interactive Map| Our Locations
- Florida Panhandle Disaster Relief
- Carolina Coast Disaster Relief
- Rockport, TX Disaster Relief
- Puerto Rico Disaster ReliefPuerto Rico
- Jacksonville, FLJacksonville Florida
- Golden Isles, GA
- Virginia Beach, VAVirginia Beach
- Gatlinburg, TNGatlinburg
- Copperhill, TNCopperhill
- Clarkesville, GAClarkesville
- Blue Knob, PABlue Knob
- Eureka Springs, AREureka Springs
- Sioux Nation, SDSioux Nation
- What We ProvideExperience
- Registration InfoRegistration
- Camp Forms
- About UsAbout Us
- Summer StaffSummer Staff
- Contact Us