This coastal area was hit directly by Hurricane Harvey in 2017. Groups will be repairing and rebuilding severely damaged homes throughout the community. TEAMeffort Missions wants to cater to this area because the need is greater than initially expected. This summer your group can join teams from all over the country to bring hope to a hurting community by rebuilding homes and helping families re-establish their lives.
Lodging: Groups will stay in a ministry facility with bunk beds, showers, a chapel, dining area, recreation areas & basketball. All meals are included except two lunches and two dinners during free time.
Area Attractions: Goose Island State Park, Rockport Beaches, Corpus Christi Beach, USS Lexington & Texas State Aquarium.
2019 Dates: June 2-8, June 9-15, June 16-22, June 23-29, June 30-July 6, July 7-13, July 14-20, July 21-27.
Printable Camp Info
Schedule & What To Bring List
More Forms & Resources
- Photo Gallery
- Our CampsOur Camps
- Interactive MapOur Locations
- Florida Panhandle Disaster Relief
- Carolina Coast Disaster Relief
- Rockport, TX Disaster Relief
- Puerto Rico Disaster ReliefPuerto Rico
- Jacksonville, FLJacksonville Florida
- Golden Isles, GA
- Virginia Beach, VAVirginia Beach
- Gatlinburg, TNGatlinburg
- Copperhill, TNCopperhill
- Clarkesville, GAClarkesville
- Blue Knob, PABlue Knob
- Eureka Springs, AREureka Springs
- Sioux Nation, SDSioux Nation
- What We ProvideExperience
- Registration InfoRegistration
- Camp Forms
- About UsAbout Us
- Summer StaffSummer Staff
- Contact UsContact Us