Eureka Springs, ARIn the small towns and rural areas in the Ozark Mountains are people who quietly live in deplorable conditions with little hope of change. Youth groups will find this summer mission camp heartbreaking at first as they see the destitute conditions in which people live, but that work will soon become heartwarming as they see the difference they can make in someone's life. Reaching out to help these struggling families fix and maintain what little they have brings them a message of Christian caring and service that will open their eyes to Christ's love. Group projects during this summer mission camp will be a mixture of roofing, painting, wheelchair ramp construction, and general clean-up and repair.
Lodging: Groups will stay at a lodging facility with bunk style housing with a/c, dining hall, basketball and a swimming pool. All meals are provided except for two lunches and two dinners during free time.
Area Attractions: Caverns, horseback riding, canoeing, tubing, ropes course, rock climbing, swimming, Great Passion Play, Table Rock & Beaver Lakes, downtown Eureka Springs and Branson, MO.
2019 Dates: June 2-8; June 9-15; June 23-29; June 30-July 6; July 7-13 & July 14-20.
Printable Camp Info
Schedule & What To Bring List
More Forms & Resources
- Photo Gallery
- Our CampsOur Camps
- Interactive MapOur Locations
- Florida Panhandle Disaster Relief
- Carolina Coast Disaster Relief
- Rockport, TX Disaster Relief
- Puerto Rico Disaster ReliefPuerto Rico
- Jacksonville, FLJacksonville Florida
- Golden Isles, GA
- Virginia Beach, VAVirginia Beach
- Gatlinburg, TNGatlinburg
- Copperhill, TNCopperhill
- Clarkesville, GAClarkesville
- Blue Knob, PABlue Knob
- Eureka Springs, AREureka Springs
- Sioux Nation, SDSioux Nation
- What We ProvideExperience
- Registration InfoRegistration
- Camp Forms
- About UsAbout Us
- Summer StaffSummer Staff
- Contact UsContact Us