Summer youth mission trips to the northeast Georgia Mountains introduce youth to the community of numerous Hispanic families working and trying to just get by. The families in these areas are struggling daily to acclimate to a new life in a new country. During your group's trip to Clarkesville, you will be able to reach out and minister to these children through summer camps and Children's Outreach Programs located right in their own neighborhoods. Youth will also have the opportunity to work with these families through home improvement and repair projects such as home additions, roofing and painting. As your youth put their faith into action by ministering to these children through activities and helping to improve their homes, they will also be showing them that the love of Christ is at the center of their new lives.
Lodging: Groups will stay in a facility with dining facilities, recreation areas, chapel & meeting areas. All meals are provided except two lunches and two dinners during free time.
Area Adventure Activities & Attractions: Tallulah Gorge State Park Appalachian Trail, waterfalls, horseback riding, tubing, whitewater rafting, ropes course, rock climbing, amusement and water parks.
2019 Dates: June 2-8; June 9-15; June 16-22; June 23-29; June 30-July 6; July 7-13; July 14-20 & July 21-27.
- Home PageTeameffort
- Photo Gallery
- Our CampsOur Camps
- Interactive Map| Our Locations
- Florida Panhandle Disaster Relief
- Carolina Coast Disaster Relief
- Rockport, TX Disaster Relief
- Puerto Rico Disaster ReliefPuerto Rico
- Jacksonville, FLJacksonville Florida
- Golden Isles, GA
- Virginia Beach, VAVirginia Beach
- Gatlinburg, TNGatlinburg
- Copperhill, TNCopperhill
- Clarkesville, GAClarkesville
- Blue Knob, PABlue Knob
- Eureka Springs, AREureka Springs
- Sioux Nation, SDSioux Nation
- What We ProvideExperience
- Registration InfoRegistration
- Camp Forms
- About UsAbout Us
- Summer StaffSummer Staff
- Contact Us