Jun2ThuJune 2, 2016
We could list a few more than five reasons why joining TEAMeffort staff is one of the craziest, most challenging, rewarding, and memorable experiences of your life, but we'll just start with these..
1. How often do you get the chance to travel and do meaningful missions work...and get paid?
(not very often)
2. The very best adventures are always a little uncomfortable at first.
Think of some of your favorite stories... they are full of unexpected twists and turns. Our favorite memories from TEAMeffort summers of sleeping on church floors, staying up late and waking up (too) early, and sometimes going without regular showers don't seem to make much sense to anyone else, but we couldn't imagine spending our summers any other way.
3. You're living with other college students, who are ready for a crazy adventure, just like you!
These people you've been asked to work with all summer will go through all of the unexpected twists and turns with you, and by the end of the summer, they don't just become friends, they become family.
4. Did we mention the weekends?
When we're not catching up on sleep, you can bet we're exploring everything around our camp locations!
5. More than anything else, a TEAMeffort summer will deepen your faith.
On top of leading youth groups on projects that you never even thought you could do yourself, you're investing in their lives by leading daily devotions and worship services. Doing a TEAMeffort summer means relying on God to give you the strength and wisdom to get through each day...and that's guaranteed to grow us closer to Christ.
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..."
2 Corinthians 12:9
What are your favorite reasons for being a part of TEAMeffort Summer Staff?